Work with us! Discover the opportunity that suits you best
Cybersecurity - Senior Presales Consultant
- Responsibility for Pre-sales for a technology tower or set of accounts or a vertical
- Should be interested to work as an Individual / collaborative contributor
- Should have carried out extensive Pre-sales and Consulting in the domain of Cybersecurity and Risk services
- Consult on Cybersecurity and Risk Services Offerings
- Manage Presales Consulting, Architect Solutions according to the customer demands
- Work with various teams and stakeholders in the customer environment to transition and roll out the SOW to the customer
- Position, Architect and Solution blueprint customer’s IT Security requirements
- You will be able to demonstrate a persevering and customer oriented approach with commercial and business acumen.
- You will have effective communication and interpersonal skills, as well as strong market knowledge of Cybersecurity domain and should be up-to-date with industry trends.
- Should have 15+ years of experience of that 6+ should be in pre-sales and solutions
- Should have carried out extensive Project Delivery, Consulting and Pre-sales in the domain of Cybersecurity
- Should have extensive consulting experience and expertise in one or more of the key domains of Cybersecurity like IT Risk Management, Security Operations / Infrastructure Security, Application / Data Security, Security Analytics etc.
- Should have the ability to visualize and articulate transformation solutions to customers.
- Should have experience in stitching up solutions working with various technology towers, horizontals and verticals in tandem.
Cybersecurity - Manager-Sales
- Qualify Leads and create appropriate funnel for horizontal Services in existing & new accounts in the region.
- Participate in Sales discussions/presentations for respective Services Selling.
- Provide first-level solution creation in meetings with customers and prospects.
- Provide appropriate and customized value propositions. Negotiate/Close in the sales cycle.
- Exemplify Esperto leadership in conferences, meets and seminars, by presenting thought leadership and connecting with key customers.
- Become a trusted IT advisor to the customer and participate in the customer’s strategic planning.
- Drive resource forecasting for the account from both confirmed opportunities as well as the opportunities in pipeline.
- Should have 10+ years of experience of that 5+ should be in direct sales
- Should have carried out sales in the domain of Cybersecurity with Large Enterprise, Oil & Gas, BFSI and Government Organizations
- Experience in smart city domain would be preferred
- Should be a graduate (preferably in Computers) with MBA (from any of the top 10 B-School in India)