Cobalt Strike is Threat Emulation / Red Teaming software. Execute targeted attacks against modern enterprises with one of the most powerful network attack kits available to penetration testers.
Key features of Cobalt Strike:
- Reconnaissance: Cobalt Strike's system profiler discovers which client-side applications your target uses, with version information
- Attack Packages: Use Cobalt Strike to host a web drive-by attack or transform an innocent file into a trojan horse. (Java Applet Attacks, Microsoft Office Documents, Microsoft Windows Programs, Website Clone Tool)
- Spear phishing: Import a message and let Cobalt Strike replace links and text to build a convincing phish for you. Cobalt Strike sends email and tracks who clicks.
- Collaboration: Connect to a Cobalt Strike team server to share data, communicate in real-time, and control systems compromised during the engagement
- Post Exploitation: Beacon is Cobalt Strike's payload to model an advanced actor. Beacon executes PowerShell scripts, logs keystrokes, takes screenshots, downloads files, and spawns other payloads.
- Covert Communication: Beacon's network indicators are malleable. Load a C2 profile to look like another actor. Use HTTP, HTTPS, and DNS to egress a network. Use named pipes to control Beacons, peer-to-peer, over the SMB protocol.
Cobalt Strike's reports provide a timeline and a list of indicators from red team activity. These reports are made to benefit our peers in security operations. Cobalt Strike exports reports as both PDF and MS Word documents.
Esperto Consultants is the authorized Distributor Partner for Cobalt Strike Red Teaming solution in India.