Core Network Insight
Core Network Insight is an advanced threat detection system built on nearly a decade of scientific research and big data visibility. It automatically and accurately identifies hidden infections in real time on live traffic. When Core Network Insight confirms a device is infected by advanced persistent threats or malware, it terminates criminal communications and presents a full case of evidence, prioritized by risk – thus, no more chasing False Positives.
Core Network Insight delivers actionable information about known and unknown threats regardless of the infection’s source, entry vector or OS of the device. It arms responders with definitive evidence so they can rapidly prevent loss on high-risk devices while blocking activity on the rest.
- Analyze network behaviors, malicious payloads and threat actor / APT activity.
- Pass information to an automated Case Analyzer which corroborates evidence
- Confirm true positive infections and apply risk-ranking
- Present response teams with prioritized workflow for immediate action
- Identify infected devices with certainty
- Prioritize remediation based on the highest risk devices
- Block active infections until they can be addressed
- Monitoring network traffic for threat behaviors and activities
- And applying Core Security’s intelligence about malicious destinations, command and control communications and threat actors