OPSWAT Data Sanitization
OPSWAT's Metadefender is a powerful and flexible security solution for ISVs, IT admins and malware researchers, providing simultaneous access to multiple anti-malware engines, heuristics, data sanitization and additional threat protection technologies residing on a single system.
At the heart of the solution, the Metadefender Core multi-scanning engine uses up to 40+ anti-malware engines to scan files for threats, significantly increasing malware detection.
Metadefender can be used to analyze a large database of files and provide extensive data points about which engines have detected each threat. It is also easy to use alongside other analysis software, including dynamic analysis solutions, to provide detailed contextual information about files.
Metadefender Core Components:
- Multi-scanning - Maximum protection with over 30 anti-malware engines
- Data Sanitization - 90 data sanitization engines to prevent unknown threats
- Vulnerability Detection - Detect and prevent known vulnerabilities from entering your organization
- Heuristics - Leverage many heuristic engines to detect unknown threats
- Archive Extraction - Fast and customized archive scanning for over 30 file types
- File Type Verification - Block spoofed file types from entering your organization
- Workflow Engine - Customize security policies for the handling of files and data
- OESIS Auto Updates - Auto Update Engine for OESIS Framework libraries
- Central Management - Track and manage multiple instances of Metadefender Core from one location