Retina Enterprise Vulnerability Management
Retina CS is the only vulnerability management software solution designed from the ground up to provide organizations with context-aware vulnerability assessment and risk analysis. Retina’s results-oriented architecture works with users to proactively identify security exposures, analyze business impact, and plan and conduct remediation across disparate and heterogeneous infrastructure. Over 10,000 customers worldwide rely on Retina to enable visible, measurable and actionable vulnerability management across their organizations. Retina CS Enterprise Vulnerability Management software enables you to:
- Discover network, web, mobile, cloud and virtual infrastructure
- Gather information including IP, DNS, OS, MAC address, ports, services, software, processes, hardware, event logs and more
- Profile asset configuration and risk potential
- Pinpoint vulnerabilities, malware and attacks
- Analyze threat potential and return on remediation
- Remediate vulnerabilities via integrated patch management (optional)
- Report on vulnerabilities, compliance, benchmarks, etc.
- Protect endpoints against client-side attacks
- Gauge severity based on asset scoring, BeyondTrust malware & exploit research, exploit databases, exploitability indices, CVSS and more
- Map vulnerability and configuration audits to COBIT, GLBA, HIPAA, HITRUST, ISO-27002, ITIL, MASS 201, NERC-FERC, NIST, PCI, SOX
- Share data with SIEM, GRC, NMS and help desk solutions
- Each Retina scan engine can singlehandedly cover a Class-A network.
- Consolidate and report on enterprise-wide activities