Shodan Internet Intelligence
Shodan is a search engine that lets the user find specific types of computers (webcams, routers, servers, etc.) connected to the internet using a variety of filters.
The Shodan platform helps you monitor not just your own network but also the entire Internet. Detect data leaks to the cloud, phishing websites, compromised databases and more. The Enterprise Data License gives you the tools to monitor all connected devices on the Internet.
The Shodan Data License also includes unlimited access to the website and API to everybody in your organization. The sitewide license gives every person fully upgraded accounts on the Shodan website, including Shodan Maps, and the ability to use both the REST and Streaming APIs to the fullest extent.
And as a customer of the Shodan Data License you also get early access to all new features and datasets gathered by Shodan, such as the data that generated the ping map.
Shodan Enterprise Access Features:
- The ability to search on Shodan using basic filters. Includes Shodan Maps and Shodan Exploits.
- Metasploit, Maltego, Nmap and Splunk are just a few of the tools that integrate out of the box with Shodan.
- Use Shodan Images to browse screenshots gathered from devices around the world.
- Learn more about the devices that are interacting with your network by looking them up in Shodan.
- Ask Shodan to scan your Internet-facing devices to validate your firewall and make sure existing issues have been fixed
- Keep track of the latest services discovered on your external network in real-time.
- Download all the latest data collected by Shodan and analyze it on your own terms.
- With hundreds of events every second the firehose gives you the heartbeat of the Internet.
- Use the existing Shodan infrastructure to launch Internet scans.