SyHunt Code (Web Application Source Code Scanner)
Syhunt Code enables web developers and QA (Quality Assurance) testers to automatically scan any kind of web application source code for potential security vulnerabilities. Pin point with this tool the exact lines of the code that need to be patched. Available for Windows and Linux 64-bit. Syhunt Code has been especially designed to scan web applications for various types of issues, such as Cross-Site Scripting (XSS), File Inclusion, SQL Injection, Remote Command Execution and weak validation. By automating the process of reviewing the web application's code, Syhunt's code scanning functionality can make the life of QA testers easier, helping them quickly find and eliminate security vulnerabilities from web applications.
- 1300+vulnerabilities detected, covering over 40 types of security attacks.
- Supports web applications that use MongoDB, Express.js,Angular, Angular JS, Node.js & Koa.
- Supports web applications built using Django,mod_python, Python CGI & WSGI.
- Integrates with GitLab and Jenkins for Continuous Integration (CI), JIRA, GitHub and GitLab for issue tracking, Imperva and F5 BIG-IP ASM for virtual vulnerability patching
- Generates comprehensive reports containing all the details about the identified vulnerabilities, charts,statistics, references such as CVE and CWE.
- Compliance information related to the OWASP Top 10,OWASP PHP Top 5, CWE/SANS Top 25, WASC Threat Classification, the PCI DSS standard.
- Available in several file formats, including HTML, PDF,JSON, XML, text and CSV.
Esperto Consultants is the Authorized Dstributor of Syhunt Application Security solutions in South Asia.