SyHunt Mobile (iOS & Android Application Security Scanner)
Syhunt Mobile® is a robust tool for performing deep analysis of the source code of Android and iOS mobile apps. Syhunt Mobile is able to uncover multiple classes of app vulnerabilities and supports the primary languages used for mobile app development. Syhunt Mobile enables publishers, developers and QA testers to automatically scan Android and iOS mobile applications for the OWASP Mobile Top 10 and other vulnerabilities. Syhunt Mobile finds the vulnerable portions of the code in minutes and helps you patch them before making app updates available to users. Syhunt Mobile has been especially designed to scan mobile applications for various types of issues, such as Insecure Communication, Insecure Data Storage, Broken Authentication, Broken Cryptography and other pressing OWASP Mobile Top 10 and CWE/SANS Top 25 risks.
- Perform over 700 source checks, covering over 40 types of mobile security risks
- Scan the source code of mobile applications written in Java, Swift, Objective-C, C & C++ for vulnerabilities.
- Analyze the source code of mobile applications and detect improper platform usage, insecure datastorage, insecure communication, insecure authentication and more.
- Analyze the source code of mobile applications built using the MEAN stack (MongoDB, Express.js,Angular (v2 and higher), AngularJS, Node.js)
- Generate reports in HTML and multiple other formats - reported vulnerabilities are sorted by defaultbased on their CVSS3 score.
Esperto Consultants is Authorized Distributors of Syhunt Application Security Scanner in South Asia.