Picus Breach & Attack Simulation
Picus is designed to identify gaps in security controls and offer mitigation options. To deliver on these promises, Picus takes a four-step approach:
Deploy: Install and configure off-the-shelf Picus software solution in hours. After the deployment, our users start getting results within just minutes
Assess: Identify security gaps in real-time and take action in minutes with Picus mitigation guidance
Measure: Interactive dashboards capture the overall picture with objective metrics and list the gaps revealed.
Mitigate: For gaps revealed during our assessments, Picus provides vendor-specific remediation signatures and creates an actionable prioritization list.
Picus Labs not only identify emerging threats and provide immediate responses, but also bridge the gap between offensive and defensive security teams. As Red Teams analyze, classify, and validate emerging threats, Blue Teams identify how security technologies perform against emerging threats.
The Picus threat database consists of real world threat samples with a specific focus on following attack categories:
- Vulnerability exploitation
- Web application attacks
- Data exfiltration
- Allow your security teams to challenge their security controls with real attacks before cybercriminals do
- Identify security gaps in real-time and take action in minutes with Picus mitigation guidance
- Picus helps companies double their threat stopping success rate in just weeks and sustain it
- Real-time identification – quick fixing of security gaps.
Esperto Consultants is the authorized Distributor Partner for Picus Breach & Attack Simulation solution in India.